Risk Management Framework (RMF) course outline:
- Introductions and Course Overview
- RMF Governance (Laws, Policies, Regulations, Instructions, Memos, Directives)
- Categorizing Information Systems
- Selecting Security Controls (includes discussion of Protection Levels, Overlays, and other Customizations)
- Implementing Security Controls
- Assessing Security Controls
- Security Authorization
- Continuous Monitoring
- Useful Tools and Other Resources
Successful completion of this course provides students the knowledge to:
- Describe the history, laws, policies, and other governance pertaining to RMF
- Recognize various tools that can assist throughout the RMF process
- Employ Continuous Monitoring Strategies
- Explain each step of the RMF process
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Create a System Security Plan
To help defray coordinator setup costs, early registration pricing is available. Registrations that are received past the early registration cutoff are charged full price. For ticket pricing details, see the Tickets section.
No-Shows: We strive to meet the customer need. However, if a student doesn’t show for a scheduled course, the customer forfeits payment.
Upon successful completion, a course completion certification will be provided. The name provided during course registration, including any Prefix and/or Suffix, will be the name printed on the certificate.
Maintaining Your 8570 Certification Requirements: 24 instructional hours
Need training at your site? We can do that. Contact us for details.
About the team
CyberAware Technologies is a cybersecurity training and consulting company founded in 2019 by Ted Kula, a PMP-certified industry professional with 25 years’ DoD contracting experience, with specific focus in sanitization software and IC training.
TCecure, LLC is a cybersecurity services and solutions company providing security architecture and engineering, software assurance, assessments, training, and consulting to public sector and commercial clients. CEO: Tina Williams-Koroma.