2022 Training Schedule
Risk Management Framework (RMF) Training
This is a three-day, instructor-led, live course. The goal is to provide knowledge and skills to ISSMs, ISSOs, ISSEs, and
Assessors responsible for implementing and assessing security policies, practices, and technologies in accordance with
Risk Management Framework, JSIG, IC, and DoD Guidance.
CyberAware Technologies is partnering with uniquely qualified trainers from TCecure LLC who have firsthand subject matter
expertise with the training content. This results in a dynamic and impactful training experience that can’t be achieved
Pricing: $2,150 per seat for Early Registration; $2,450 for Regular Registration. More details are available in the links below.
We will be following national, state, and local COVID guidelines
2022 Training Schedule
Risk Management Framework (RMF) course outline:
- Introductions and Course Overview
- RMF Governance (Laws, Policies, Regulations, Instructions, Memos, Directives)
- Categorizing Information Systems
- Selecting Security Controls (includes discussion of Protection Levels, Overlays, and other Customizations)
- Implementing Security Controls
- Assessing Security Controls
- Security Authorization
- Continuous Monitoring
- Useful Tools and Other Resources
Successful completion of this course provides students the knowledge to:
- Describe the history, laws, policies, and other governance pertaining to RMF
- Recognize various tools that can assist throughout the RMF process
- Employ Continuous Monitoring Strategies
- Explain each step of the RMF process
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Create a System Security Plan
To help defray coordinator setup costs, early registration pricing is available. Registrations that are received past the early registration cutoff are charged full price. For ticket pricing details, see the Tickets section.
No-Shows: We strive to meet the customer need. However, if a student doesn’t show for a scheduled course, the customer forfeits payment.
Upon successful completion, a course completion certification will be provided. The name provided during course registration, including any Prefix and/or Suffix, will be the name printed on the certificate.
Maintaining Your 8570 Certification Requirements: 24 instructional hours
Need training at your site? We can do that. Contact us for details.
About the team
CyberAware Technologies is a cybersecurity training and consulting company founded in 2019 by Ted Kula, a PMP-certified industry professional with 25 years’ DoD contracting experience, with specific focus in sanitization software and IC training.
TCecure, LLC is a cybersecurity services and solutions company providing security architecture and engineering, software assurance, assessments, training, and consulting to public sector and commercial clients. CEO: Tina Williams-Koroma.