TCecure provides focused and tailored services to enable our clients to create and maintain a security posture commensurate with their mission and compliance requirements. Our emphasis is on assisting our clients with proactively integrating security throughout their system and program lifecycles.
Our services include:
Security Training/Education Courses
An educated workforce is an effective workforce, and this is particularly true with security training and education. Whether the focus is on physical, technical, or operations security, the outcome is an informed workforce that is less susceptible to insider threats and attack vectors designed to exploit human factors.
Security Architecture and Engineering
IoT devices and cyber physical systems (CPS) offer unparalleled efficiencies and opportunities in multiple industries, from energy, to transportation, healthcare, and other critical infrastructure sectors. However, these devices and systems, without proper security and privacy controls integrated throughout the development lifecycle, can introduce serious financial and even safety risks to consumers, and reputational and financial risk to those bringing such devices and systems to market. Security architecture and engineering provides a structured approach to efficiently and effectively managing these risks.
Vulnerability, Threat, and Risk Assessments
Regular system and environment assessments from internal and external perspectives and access points enables proactive hardening and risk mitigation. Assessments can include vulnerability scanning, multiple levels of penetration testing to include social engineering tests, and mock exercises.
While the periphery of systems and environments have traditionally been the focus of security hardening, as insider threats expand, the importance of developing secure applications within the core of these environments grows in significance. Whether the software is in its inception phase, or already deployed and operational, software assurance enables risk mitigation and protection against multiple attack vectors.
Strategic planning and expert advice that incorporates multidisciplinary perspectives empowers well informed, risk-based business and management decisions and investments.
Our services are provided within the following NAICS Codes:
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services (primary)
- 541199 – All Other Legal Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561499 – All Other Business Support Services
- 561612 – Security Guards and Patrol Services
- 561621 – Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 541930 – Translation and Interpretation Services